When it happens, you know. Talk about a feeling of security.
Choose from dozens of Notifi™ SecureAlerts
Monitor your account activity and instantly know if:
- A purchase using your debit card was just processed.
- An ATM withdrawal is made.
- A check clears that exceeds the amount you set.
Online Banking delivery options.
Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose:
One of the easiest ways to receive SecureAlerts is through text messages on your smartphone*, or wearable devices.
Receive email messages about your account activity
Online Banking Message Center
View your SecureAlerts every time you log on to Online Banking.
*Message and data rates may apply.
How to setup your real-time Notifi™ SecureAlerts:
- Log on to Online Banking and Select Alerts.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account. Then check how you would like to receive them, and Save.
Mobile Banking App Push Notification Enrollment:
Real-Time Push Notifications–Deliver Real-time Notifications right to your smart phone.
How to enable Notifi
- Log into the app using your username and password, or fingerprint authentication.
- After logging in, users will be brought to their account overview page. To enable Notifi alerts, tap on the “More” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Under settings, tap on the “Alerts” tab.
- To enable push notifications, toggle the switch.
- Depending on your mobile operating systems, users may be asked to confirm that they would like to enable push notifications. To enable them, click Allow.
- After you tap “Allow”, push notifications will be turned on. The green toggle indicates that this feature is enabled. Users can customize alerts by selecting “Account Alerts”, “Security Alerts”. Users can view their alert history by selecting “History”.
You’ll now receive a message the moment any of your alerts are triggered. It’s that simple. With NotifiTM SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. We invite you to set up your NotifiTM SecureAlerts today.